PIDMA’s institutional design is as follows:
- MINEPAT (Ministry of the Economy, Planning and Regional Development): Project Manager, Representative of the Borrower;
- MINADER (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development): Project Owner, main Project Implementing Agent;
- Steering committee: Chaired by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development and made up of Ministries and actors/stakeholders concerned;.
- Technical Follow-up Group: Presided over by the Director of Studies, Programmes and Co-operation with MINADER;
- A Project Co-ordination Unit;
- Four Regional Co-ordination Units;
- Ten Regional Selection Committees in charge of productive sub-projects (one located in the headquarters of each region)